Jodi Izzo is one of the strongest, most incredible women I’ve ever met. She comes from a military family of some of the toughest warriors, but she had no idea she would also have to become a warrior.
Her husband, Roman, had it all. He was a strong, talented, smart, good looking Army officer with a bright future ahead… until it was all taken away in an instant. He was given a 1% chance of survival, and Jodi instantly became a full-time caregiver to him for over 5 years while raising their 4 young children.
She constantly had to fight for him to get the right medical assistance, and now she passionately fights for other military families like hers who are overwhelmed when suddenly thrown into a life of long-term caregiving to a polytrauma patient.
- About her beautiful marriage before Roman’s multiple brain injuries
- Why her initial experience in the hospital with him was worse than most
- The incredible ways she and her children adapted and learned how to take care of someone who needed the most intense level of care
- The top 2 things she held onto that kept her going day in and day out
- About her upcoming website and the wealth of resources it will provide
*Stay tuned for the August 1, 2023 release of the Operation Chasing Grace website
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.