I’ve decided to take a risk with this episode of Unbeatable. As any great warrior knows, sometimes the enemy is so overwhelming that you must lock arms with another battle buddy to survive. I have a passion for seeing people thrive in the face of difficulties. That’s one reason why I created this podcast in the first place.
From across America, 1,200 emerging leaders recently gathered in Washington, DC, to join in a live discussion at the Student Leadership University conference. In this episode of Unbeatable, I sit down with former guest Brent Crowe, and we have an honest conversation about life and leadership that we recorded while at SLU. Brent and I lock arms and answer some penetrating questions during the episode. We then turned our raw conversation into a joint episode of the Unbeatable and Chasing Elephants podcasts.
In this episode, you’ll hear us answer questions like:
- “How do you focus your life in the middle of overwhelming distractions?”
- “What are your honest thoughts about the current condition of the USA?”
- “How do I know what God wants me to do with my life?”
- “What is your greatest fear, and how do you overcome that fear?”
- “What is the source of your passion for serving God and others?”
- “How do I get through difficult seasons in life?”
- “What is the greatest obstacle to this generation’s faithfulness?”
- “What is your top piece of advice every leader needs to follow?”
I created a motivational video with the top lessons I learned in Ranger School. This video is full of practical advice to help motivate you when facing challenges and adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.