Sergeant Major (retired) Kyle Lamb’s 21-year military career can only be described as legendary. He and I served together in the Army, both in Somalia and Iraq. He started in the 82nd Airborne Division but spent most of his career in Special Operations. After retiring, he founded Viking Tactics, Inc. specializing in tactical training and equipment and is highly respected today in both military and law enforcement communities for being THE go-to guy for marksmanship, tactical training, and any question about guns or shooting.
- About his childhood in a small town in South Dakota riding in rodeos
- Black Hawk Down from his perspective
- What he says is the most important legacy you can leave
- The thing that helped him most through the rocky transition out of the military
- How he and his wife use the custom knives and tomahawks he makes to change lives
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win.Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.