I’ve been asked about 1,000 times how to write and publish a book. Today’s guest is a brilliant author who has written 52 books, won multiple awards, holds a literary doctorate, and teaches writing at the highest level. None of my fiction books could have been written without him, and there’s no one better to tell you how to go from an idea in your mind to a published book.
- What it takes to receive a literary doctorate
- How he captures someone else’s voice and experiences so well in his writing
- The top 3 tips he teaches writers at conferences
- The #1 thing to remember throughout the whole process
- A reality check on just how tough it can be to get a book published through a publisher
- Why you should write, despite the (sometimes grueling) difficulties
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.