Chris VanSant has had more combat experience than almost anyone in American history and even took part in the capture of Saddam Hussein. He’s a retired Special Operations veteran with over 20 years of service in divisions like the 75th Ranger Regiment, the 82nd Airborne Division, and the Army’s 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta.
But seasoned warriors know that performing at that level comes at a cost. Chris has battled failure, mistakes, addiction, physical injury, and psychological wounds. With each setback, however, he’s been able to come back even stronger. Since retiring, he’s used his experience as COO of a company that manufactures body armor and tactical equipment, and he constantly helps special operations veterans and their families recover from post-traumatic stress.You’ll hear
- Why he joined the Army and how he and Jeff met
- About a few of his 600 combat operations, including the capture of Saddam Hussein
- How he came back from multiple devastating career setbacks that would have caused most people to give up
- Why he believes failure in life is sometimes more important than success
- The 2 key things that were critical to him getting healthy again after his military career
- Why he started his new executive consulting business
Follow Chris on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn
Learn more about the All Secure Foundation HERE
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.