As a warrior in the 2nd Ranger Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment, Johnny served among the elite of the elite. Then for 5 years he was a contractor protecting the US Ambassador to Iraq. In a military environment, he was at home. But when it was time to move into civilian life, he describes it as an extremely arduous transition. Through a long struggle and a divorce, he eventually learned how to use his strengths in new ways. Now, he mentors other men on true manhood and how to move past shame, guilt, and regret.
- How events in his early life shaped him at his core
- How he and Jeff ended up serving together in the 2nd Ranger Battalion
- About his combat experience and how protecting the US Ambassador was so different
- Why transitioning to civilian life was so hard for him and is hard for most special operators
- What he did to come back from a divorce and drinking to become a strong leader again
- His advice to men who feel like their life is a mess and they don’t like the person in the mirror
Order a copy of Johnny’s book, Design the Man Within HERE
Learn more about him, his community, and his podcast HERE
**Enter to win a FREE copy of Johnny’s book HERE (drawing will be held June 1, 2023)
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.