Robert “Bob” Baumgartner is a normal, regular guy who was a history teacher and track coach in New Jersey, first at the high school level, and now he teaches at the college level. However, he has persevered through health crises in a way that is far from “normal”. Diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 20 and getting back-to-back cancer diagnoses just a few years later, he has developed an outlook on life that is inspiring to everyone around him facing incredible adversity.
- Why he decided to teach history to high school students
- How his epilepsy diagnosis changed his life
- How it felt when he was told at age 24 that he has cancer
- How he keeps a positive mindset while currently undergoing cancer treatments
- His advice for anyone facing long-term obstacles or suffering
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win.Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.