As the oldest of 3 boys in a competitive family in Australia, Jamin Heppell developed two passions very early in life: athletic excellence and leadership. After founding several businesses and hitting severe burnout, he completely changed course and co-founded an incredibly successful company called Mountains and Marathons, allowing people from all walks of life to experience transformative adventures in unique locations all over the world.
Despite having endured 2 knee reconstructions and 4 arthroscopes, Jamin has run a marathon on 6 continents, climbed Mt. Everest Base Camp, summited Mt Kilimanjaro 8 times, completed 3 ultramarathons, and is in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- What it was like to grow up in a hyper-competitive home
- Why he spent a lot of his teen years on crutches
- What caused him to pursue leadership and coaching
- How he navigated career burnout and completely changed direction
- What he believes to be more important than winning
- His advice for anyone who wants to pursue a new vision for their life
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey. Don’t let fear win.Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.