Byron Morrison is an in-demand author and speaker in England (not London) and founder of the “Evolved CEO” coaching and consulting program. He’s helped CEOs in 15 different countries upgrade their mindset AND performance so they can become the leaders they need to be to take their businesses to the next level.
Byron learned the hard way that there’s a big difference between leading in business and being the boss, the CEO. But while he speaks mostly to CEOs, he also has advice for everyone who feels stuck in their work and can’t see a way out.
- What it took for Byron to turn his own life around when he was overweight, burnt out and depressed
- The one thing that terrified him far more than failure, rejection, or not getting it right before he learned the principles he shares in his new book
- The 7 things that cause ALL of us to sabotage success and get in our own way
- What Byron REALLY means when he tells people “maybe they should just give up”
- The advice he gives those who are desperate and on the verge of quitting their jobs
Pre-order Byron’s new book Maybe You Should Give Up (with bonuses) HERE
Subscribe to “The Evolved CEO Show” HERE
Connect with him on Facebook HERE or LinkedIn
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.