Growing up in what she describes as Zimbabwe’s lowest rung in society, Dr. Mary Ritz was still encouraged by her parents to be a leader and innovator. The lessons Mary and all six of her siblings received have spurred each of them to make a difference in the world. In addition to starting her own consulting business, which now trains business leaders internationally, Mary mentors a group of “under 40’s” … who still struggle to follow their own dreams.
- What allowed Mary and her siblings to escape a life of poverty in Zimbabwe
- The obstacles she had to overcome to compete and succeed in education and business
- How she encourages young people to discover their mission
- Her advice to parents to help their children succeed, without putting too much pressure on them
- Her model for how to keep businesses profitable and relevant
- What she believes makes a great leader
Learn about Mary’s company, Almenta International
Follow and connect with Mary on LinkedIn
Follow her on Twitter
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win.Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.