Years before their marriage, Scott and Tiffany were high school sweethearts. In April 2005, Scott was injured by a suicide bombing in Mosul, Iraq, that caused him to lose sight in both eyes. Tiffany’s refusal to sign paperwork that would remove her Army Ranger husband from active duty allowed him to continue his career, and Scott went on to receive the Army’s prestigious MacArthur Leadership Award, among many other accolades.
Today, he motivates and inspires leaders everywhere he goes. Tiffany’s faithful dedication to her family and her country are also inspiring. Her unshakable belief that every voice matters even drove her to run for US Senate.
● What it means that Scott and Tiffany are members of the “1% Club”
● Why Tiffany refused to sign paperwork a doctor insisted she HAD to sign
● What happened in Iraq and what finally started Scott on the road to recovery
● What led Tiffany to Washington, D.C., where she met with the President
● Scott and Tiffany’s advice to anyone who feels like quitting
Learn more about the Smileys HERE
Order Scott’s book HERE
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.