The level of trauma Landri Peden has experienced most of her life would have crushed most people. But Landri is unusually strong – physically, for sure, but also mentally and emotionally. After surviving many levels of extreme abuse, even to the point of being held at gunpoint, Landri went into hiding for several years with PTSD.
Then she found CrossFit, which literally saved her life. The sport gave her the sense of purpose, camaraderie, and safety she needed, leading to a career in powerlifting. Now she uses that platform to coach and encourage women, helping them survive and thrive.
● What helped her escape a childhood full of abuse and bullying
● What she learned (and survived) as one of the only females in her military platoon
● How her husband’s mental breakdown while deployed made him angry and violent, putting her life in danger multiple times
● How hiding out for years and not talking about her trauma affected her in unexpected ways
● How CrossFit saved her life and how she got into powerlifting
● How her story inspires thousands who feel powerless and want to give up
Learn more about Landri HERE
Follow her on Instagram HERE.
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.