In 3 decades of coaching basketball in the NBA, legendary Coach Brendan Suhr worked with top players like Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas, Dennis Rodman, and Larry Bird. He won back-to-back NBA championships with the Detroit Pistons, and with the 1992 “Dream Team,” he won the gold medal at the Barcelona Olympic Games. Today, Brendan is a world-class speaker, specializing in developing effective leaders. He is known for his ability to teach and care deeply about people from all walks of life and backgrounds.
- How he became a basketball coach
- What it was like to coach the best basketball players in the world
- What Brendan believes is the greatest challenge leaders face today
- The five most important qualities Brendan says EVERY leader needs… and what he considers to be the “secret sauce” of leadership
- The cautionary advice he gives to all coaches
Learn more about Brendan’s educational system for coaches and leaders at CoachingULive.com
Listen and subscribe to his Coaching U Podcast
Follow Brendan on Twitter
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.