Eddie Penney spent over 20 years serving his country, first as a US Marine, then as a US Navy SEAL. As a SEAL, Eddie was assigned to the highly elite Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU) and was at the forefront of numerous life-threatening missions. His job as a breacher meant he was always the “first guy in the room” in an operation. But despite the incredible odds he overcame as a SEAL, he says his scariest challenge was suddenly having to take on the role of a single dad to his 3 young children.
- The most important lesson Eddie learned during Phase 1 of SEAL training
- What it was like as a hardened warrior to take on the role of a single dad and caretaker
- The wake-up call Eddie got after seeing the widows and children of over 20 fellow SEALS who died in 1 day in Afghanistan
- The surprising thing that changed Eddie’s life when he was struggling with guilt, anger, and emotional pain
- Why he wrote his book, Unafraid, and what it’s about
Connect with Eddie on social media and on his website HERE
Enter to win a FREE e-copy of Eddie’s book HERE. The drawing will be 2/17/23.
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.