The songs Bryan Martin writes and sings resonate with listeners on a deep level. And over 13 million streams and 2 million views of his viral TikTok video “Beauty In The Struggle” prove it. It’s not just the words that are powerful; it’s the way he sings them. His Cherokee indigenous heritage, combined with influences from cowboy family members, shows up in many of his songs.
But the reason his music resonates with people is because they come from real struggles. Bryan has overcome addiction and survived back-to-back suicide attempts. Now he encourages others and says, “As long as you’re struggling, you’re strengthening.”
- What it was like to be a roughneck on an oil rig in Louisiana where “everything around you is there to kill you.”
- What kept him going after miraculously surviving suicide attempts
- What he believes music can do for people and why he writes it
- Why he’s thankful for the struggles he’s endured in his life
- His encouragement to those in a low spot right now
- About his new hit single, “Wolves Cry”
Learn more about Bryan on his website HERE.
Follow Bryan on Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.