Brent and his wife knew they wanted to adopt but had to wait over 3 years before seeing that dream fulfilled. Then, just 5 weeks after receiving an email from a child advocacy attorney, they added 3 children to their family, in addition to the 3 they already had!
Brent’s passion to make a difference in the world goes beyond his family, though. As Vice President of Student Leadership University, he helps high school students develop leadership skills that radically change their lives – and the world around them.
- What led Brent and his wife to both want to adopt children
- How they approach parenting multiple children with past trauma
- What SLU is and how it builds future leaders
- How COVID forced SLU to “re-invent” itself, and it came out better on the other side
- Why he didn’t throw in the towel when things got really tough
- Why he wrote his new book and what it’s about
**Plus, Brent answers Jeff’s question about how he would spend a free day if he could go anywhere – with no responsibilities at home.
Learn more about Student Leadership University HERE.
Order Brent’s book – 10 Steps to Your Best Life – HERE
Some days you just need a little pep talk, so I created a motivational video where I share the top lessons I learned when I went through Ranger School. I did it to help motivate you when you’re facing your own challenges and facing adversity. The video is free, and you can get it HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.