Growing up as a fighter and without a father, Brandon Young felt alone and wasn’t sure how he fit into the world. He joined the military, where he spent nearly a decade in the 75th Army Ranger Regiment, and he found a second family full of guys like him.
But spending 70% of most years away from home placed a tremendous strain on his family. When he retired, he nearly lost his marriage and struggled to find his place in the civilian world. His turning point came in March 2012. Since then, he’s been impacting the lives of thousands, training leaders with timeless wisdom.
- How his mother, working 4 jobs as a single parent after his father abandoned them, was his first example of being unbeatable.
- The difference between perseverance and endurance (and which is greater)
- Why transitioning from the military to civilian life was was much tougher than he imagined
- Why 2 career path doors suddenly closing turned out to be the best things that ever happened to him…and his marriage
- How he now combines leadership skills learned in the Army with principles he learned at Denver Seminary to help businesses reach their goals
**Plus, hear how Brandon would spend a free day if he could go anywhere – with no responsibilities.
Learn more about his company, Applied Leadership Partners, HERE.
Connect with Brandon on LinkedIn
Follow him on Twitter HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.