As the founder of multiple successful businesses, coach to high-performing leaders, and host of the top-rated podcast, Jeff Knows Inc., Jeff Lopes has a lot to say on how to not just stay afloat, but thrive in life and business as the world around you shifts. He’s had to navigate the ups and downs, successes and failures of being an entrepreneur, and now he mentors leaders at all levels on how to do the same.
- How his son’s cerebral palsy inspired him to change his business model
- The difference between ‘self-employed’ and ‘entrepreneur’
- Why mistakes are good for you and right after a failure is the worst time to quit
- Jeff’s expert advice on how to pivot during uncertainty
- His top tips for work/life balance when it seems impossible
Connect with Jeff in Instagram
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.