Sherry Eifler didn’t realize it at the time, but when she took off her Army uniform to become a full-time military wife and mom, she went through an identity crisis – one that took her 10 years to understand. But the challenges her military family faced both strengthened her faith and helped her figure out how to help others struggling with their own identity crises. Now she inspires through speaking, coaching, and writing.
- What led her to join the Army and become a medical service officer
- Why the move from an Army captain to full-time wife and mom triggered an identity crisis
- How a health scare while living in Germany developed and strengthened her faith
- Her expert advice on how to face major life transitions (switching careers, retirement, unexpected events….)
- How her new life’s work of helping people transition well is really saving lives
**Plus, Jeff and Sherry talk about how to recognize when your work has taken over and become who you are, not just what you do.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.