Daniel Wise was 35 when he accepted a plea deal for conspiracy to distribute drugs at a pain clinic he managed in Georgia. Despite the fact that he had no idea his actions were illegal, he faced the possibility of 20 years in prison without that deal. Before starting what he thought would be a 3-year sentence, Dan posted a video on YouTube. When he was released sooner than expected, the response to that video started Dan on the path to a new career.
● Why he dropped out of school in 9th grade
● Why con artists targeted Dan to run a “doctor’s office” for them
● What caused Dan get honest with himself for the first time in his life
● How a YouTube video Dan posted before he entered prison literally changed his life
● Why criminal defense attorneys began paying him to work with their clients
**Plus, Jeff and Dan share some unexpected similarities between their experiences in the military and in prison.
Learn more about Federal Prison Time Consulting HERE.
Watch Dan’s YouTube videos HERE.
Follow him on Facebook at RDAPDan HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.