Bill Gasiamis was only 36, in perfect health, when he got the first hint that something might be wrong. He got a massive headache lasting almost three days, and the next year, his body inexplicably started to go numb. He has had 3 strokes, and the extreme challenges he experienced for years in recovery showed him how few resources there are for people struggling with severe problems. Because of that, he started a podcast to encourage people suffering after a stroke.
● The underlying cause of his strokes
● How a traumatic brain injury dramatically changes life for everyone involved
● Why he began apologizing to everyone he knew for his past actions
● Why he says his adversity has been the best thing that has ever happened to him
● How he uses his road to recovery to help others fight to heal from a stroke
**Plus, Jeff and Bill give advice for recovering from a variety of serious injuries, including Bill’s “three-pronged approach” and Jeff’s reminder about the spiritual aspect.
Learn more about Bill’s Recovery After Stroke podcast and community HERE
Follow Bill on Instagram HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.