Simon Kardynal started training for leadership from the moment he joined the military at age 19 in the Royal Canadian Regiment. 5 years later, he moved to the Royal Canadian Air Force. During his 26-year career in the military, he learned that leadership principles apply in ALL walks of life, not just the military. Now he teaches those core, proven principles on his top-rated podcast.
● What humble servant leadership looks like
● How he learned to lead “with his heart” instead of just his mind
● The mindshift required to move from leading individuals to leading teams
● The key difference between being negligent and just making a mistake
● His #1 piece of advice for emerging leaders dealing with “impostor syndrome”
**Plus, Jeff and Simon each share what they consider to be the 5 most difficult non-military leadership roles in society.
Listen to Simon’s latest podcast episodes at Trench Leadership: A Podcast From the Front HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.