**This episode was recorded before the tragic shooting in Uvalde, TX, and other recent attacks. Jeff re-recorded the opening to comment on those events and tell you exactly where he stands on gun rights and gun control.**
Less than 19 years ago, Nighthawk Custom – a company in Berryville, AR, now world-famous for high-quality custom M1911 pistols and other firearms – didn’t even exist! It was just an idea in the minds of a small group of guys. In this episode, you’ll hear how a few men started with nothing and grew a firearms company to having 650 preferred dealers across the USA and 28 different dealers internationally.
We talk about:
- How Nighthawk Custom overcame major setbacks brought on by intense competitors
- The #1 thing they believe has led to their success
- Why it’s really important to write down your core values … and abide by them
- Their response when people ask: “How can you love God AND love guns?”
- Why Nighthawk’s firearms are known as “works of art”
**Plus, Jeff shares his 5 favorite guns of all time.
Follow Nighthawk Custom on Facebook HERE and on Instagram HERE.
Learn more about their company HERE.