One day, Casey very unexpectedly told his family he was moving to Nashville to chase his dream of becoming a country music songwriter. He still remembers his brothers and his dad saying, “Whoa, you’re doing what?! Are you insane?!” Seven years later, Casey’s gamble finally paid off when he landed a songwriting contract. Then tragedy struck…forcing Casey to come face-to-face with every parent’s worst nightmare.
● Why Casey and his siblings grew up around famous football players
● What made him decide not to follow in his family’s footsteps for his future
● The #1 thing that got him through the tragic murder of his son
● What happened when he faced the family of the man who took his son’s life
● Casey’s advice for anyone who has a dream but is scared to chase after it
**Plus, Jeff and Casey give 5 reasons why you should be willing to “march to the beat of a different drummer” if you feel led to go a different way than what your family expects.
Follow Casey on Facebook HERE.
Listen to Casey’s songs HERE.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.