At the age of 17, Jeffrey Deskovic was wrongfully convicted of the brutal murder of a 15-year-old classmate. After hours of interrogation and intimidation by police and fearing for his life, Jeffrey finally confessed to the crime. Despite his confidence that he’d be quickly exonerated once all the evidence was in, he ended up serving 16 years in a men’s maximum-security prison. Jeffrey shares how he managed to survive that time and how that experience fuels his mission to free others who have been wrongfully accused.
- What triggered suspicion that he committed this crime
- How he ended up in prison, despite a lack of evidence
- How he and another innocent inmate kept each other going
- The incredible discovery that finally led to his release
- How you can help in the fight for justice for those who shouldn’t be in prison
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.