We can’t control what happens to us in life; we can only control how we react. Colby Smith always dreamed of playing pro baseball. He ALMOST got that chance… but God had other plans. Hear how this West Point grad instead found himself fighting for his life in Afghanistan.
- About his childhood with 3 pillars of baseball, academics, and faith
- How an opportunity to play with the New York Yankees slipped through his fingers
- The mentality that has carried him through life, no matter what happens
- The details of a sudden, major firefight in Afghanistan that he barely survived
- How he went on to serve in Special Forces and earn an MBA from the prestigious MIT
**PLUS, Jeff and Colby give their TOP 5 things that distinguish Special Forces from the rest of Special Operations.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE