What does manhood really mean? When does someone go from being a boy to being a man?
Adam French was forced to explore these questions when, as a teenager, his alcoholic father left and his mother struggled with heavy addiction. His own life spiraled out of control as he tried to find ways to cope with trauma wounds and numb the pain. Then, something happened that radically changed his life and put him on the road to recovery. Today, he speaks nationally to inspire men and counsel them toward healing.
- a gut-honest description of his tumultuous teenage and early adult years
- how his father, who began the cycle of destruction, was the one to trigger the healing process
- how Adam works with men of all backgrounds struggling to heal from deep wounds and to find their man identity
- what to do if you have things in your past you’re ashamed of and can’t seem to overcome
- About Adam’s highly-praised book, MANDENTITY, which offers “experience healing from your pain without years of counseling.”
**Plus, Jeff and Adam give the top 5 responses they’ve heard from men to the question, “When do you really become a man?”
THIS WEEK, we are giving away a FREE e-copy of Adam’s book, MANDENTITY, to someone on our email list. To be in the drawing, make sure you subscribe to our email list HERE.