Do you feel like you don’t have the same advantages as everybody around you, but you really want to accomplish something great?
Our guest, David, was born with cerebral palsy, and his family was told he would never live a normal life. It would have been easy for him to feel sorry for himself. Instead, he didn’t let it stop him from being an accomplished athlete and becoming the first in his family to graduate from college.
- Exactly what cerebral palsy is
- About his struggles in early life and the amazing support of his parents
- How he got into sports and became a fitness expert
- How he has turned his disability into a platform
- 4 pieces of advice from David on how to thrive even with disadvantages
PLUS, since they are both experienced cyclers, Jeff and David give their top 5 mistakes adults make on bikes.
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them! To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE