How can one person juggle a husband being deployed, having toddler twin boys at home, and a demanding job that has her traveling 60% of the year? Award-winning Leadership and Sales Performance Coach Danielle Cobo tells listeners what it was like and gives first-hand insight into the lives of military families.
- About her shocking childhood
- The journey of going from practically homeless as a teenager to leading a team for a Fortune 500 company as a young adult
- How she unexpectedly became a military wife
- What makes the service and sacrifice of military families so difficult and praiseworthy
- Her expert advice for anyone trying to balance the pulls of work and family
- About her top-performing podcast, Dream Job with Danielle Cobo
*Plus, you’ll hear why Jeff absolutely loves and respects military families, as well as his take on the top 5 worst jobs in America.
Learn more about Danielle and connect at https://www.daniellecobo.com/
Leave a review of the UNBEATABLE podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people!
To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t. fill out this 5-minute survey. Thanks in advance!
Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide, a collection of writings and words of wisdom to keep your mental, emotional, and spiritual health in tact. It was written for warriors facing combat, but it applies to anyone facing life’s greatest challenges.