Dre Baldwin played professional basketball for 9 years, even though he was cut from his high school team 3 times. To get to the pro level, it took incredible resourcefulness, discipline, and a never-give-up focus. Knowing basketball couldn’t last forever, those same characteristics led him to be a pioneer as an online entrepreneur. He has created over 400 products, has over 100,000 YouTube subscribers, and 4.5 Million downloads of his Work On Your Game podcast.
- Why everyone thought he was crazy for pursuing pro basketball after having only mediocre success in high school and college
- How he fought through rejection and worked hard to finally make his dream a reality
- Where he says discipline and confidence come from and how you can get them
- How he found success at a time when almost no one was selling online products
- About his Work On Your Game podcast and program to help athletes and entrepreneurs develop mental toughness
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them!
To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.