Jose Pereira was months away from retiring as the CEO of Citgo after a 35-year career when he and 5 company vice presidents (The Citgo 6) were suddenly arrested and imprisoned in Venezuela, falsely accused of espionage, corruption, and treason. He spent the next 4 years and 8 months as a pawn in a political dispute, not knowing if he would ever see his family again. After finally being released, he has been completely dedicated to using his experience to spread a message of resilience, hope, faith, and survival.
- Why he was in Venezuela and what it felt like to be arrested for no reason
- The incredible things his family did to help him survive
- How the ‘Citgo 6’ worked together to get stronger when they were able to see each other again
- What led to their release and how it felt to finally be free again
- About his book and coaching program, Life Pills for Survival Guide (LPSG)
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them!
To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.