Imagine having to unexpectedly take over a failing company in your early 20s and at the same time, learning your father has a completely different life that you knew nothing about. This happened to Matthew Lesser, and the stress of it all sent his whole life into a downward spiral for years. But with divine intervention, he rebuilt and became stronger than ever before. Today, he’s written 2 books, and he’s the founder of Uniquely Normal, which trains leaders on creating teams that are fully engaged and excited in their work.
- How spending a year hospitalized as a teen affected the trajectory of his life
- Why he was suddenly left as the head of a business that was deeply in debt
- What it was like to discover his father had another family in another state
- What saved him from crippling depression that almost took his life
- What he learned about leadership in the process that turned him into an expert
- What Uniquely Normal teaches about the difference between success and flourishing
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them!
To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.