Night Stalker pilots are some of my greatest heroes, and many times, my life has depended on their insanely accurate shooting abilities. Greg Coker and I fought together in Iraq and Afghanistan, and he was an AH-6 little bird gun pilot in the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment for 15 years. VERY few helicopter pilots on the planet make it to that level, and his no-quit attitude, skill, and commitment make him unbeatable.
- What it was like to go through the grueling Green Platoon training that only a handful of pilots finish
- What he and I both agree is the most deadly weapon on the battlefield
- His story of surviving being shot down in Iraq and narrowly escaping his helicopter on fire
- What kept him getting back in the cockpit again and again despite 42 surgeries and having 47 pieces of titanium in his body
- Why he started Blades for Brothers, a non-profit for veterans and first responders
***Watch our social media channels for info about a very special knife raffle happening between now and the end of 2023
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them!
To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.