When she was a 12-year-old Backstreet Boys superfan, Cassie Petrey had no idea that her tenacity and relational talent would lead her to working with the biggest names in music, tech, and entertainment, like Steven Tyler, Britney Spears, Camila Cabello, Google, Disney, and Apple. She’s the co-founder and co-CEO of Crowd Surf, a leading marketing and music management firm founded in 2007 alongside best friend, Jade Driver. She’s also a Forbes 30 Under 30 and Billboard 30 Under 30 recipient.
- What she did at age 12 that started a career in the ever-changing world of social media
- Why she calls herself a ‘social media dinosaur’
- The courage, skill, and adaptability it took to start a company in a field that didn’t exist in her early 20s
- An inside look at the unique pressures top artists face and why she thinks they have to be really mentally strong
- What you should aim for instead of ‘being famous, having viral videos, and being the next Taylor Swift’
Connect with Cassie on Instagram
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them!
To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.