Medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in the US. Charles Gellman, CEO and Co-founder of HiDO Health is 100% focused on ensuring more people get top-notch, consistent, care through the use of Ai-assisted robotics.
When a mis-diagnosis almost killed him, he was forced to think about variances in the quality of medical care and how technology can help minimize error. Today, he courageously works at the intersection of 2 hot-button issues (healthcare and artificial intelligence) and is literally saving lives.
- About his time in the ICU because of mis-diagnosis that changed the course of his life
- Why he specifically studied ‘clinical informatics’ or data science
- How he has navigated the risks of starting a business that no one has ever done before
- What his robotic device specifically does to transform home health and reduce hospitalizations
- His answer to the question, “Do you think Ai will replace humans in health care?”
Leave a review of this podcast on your favorite platform; it helps us get these stories out to more people who need to hear them!
To give specific feedback directly to us on what you like about the podcast and what you don’t, fill out this 5-minute survey.
Don’t let fear win. Get your FREE copy of the Unbeatable Army Survival Guide HERE.