March 3, 2019
Pastor Jeff Struecker
I. Work toward a single purpose
Many signs and wonders were being done among the people through the hands of the apostles. They were all together in Solomon’s Colonnade. 13 No one else dared to join them, but the people spoke well of them.
II. Witness about Jesus’s saving power
Believers were added to the Lord in increasing numbers—multitudes of both men and women.
III. Walk in the Spirit’s presence
As a result, they would carry the sick out into the streets and lay them on cots and mats so that when Peter came by, at least his shadow might fall on some of them. 16 In addition, a multitude came together from the towns surrounding Jerusalem, bringing the sick and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed.
1. Surrender your life to the Holy Spirit.
2. See the Holy Spirit at work in your life
3. Show the Holy Spirit through your life.
• I need Jesus’s saving power. Today, I turn from my sins and surrender to him for the first time.
– Pray for me to develop a gospel friendship this week.
+ I will follow the Holy Spirit’s leadership this week.
1. What is your life’s purpose? Explain in one sentence or less.
2. How does your life’s purpose bring glory to Jesus?
3. Do you have a gospel friendship right now? How are things going with that relationship right now?
4. List one or two practical examples of someone walking in the Holy Spirit’s power.
5. What is one indication that the Holy Spirit is using you right now for Jesus’s glory.
6. When was the last time you saw Jesus heal someone?
7. Pray for the Holy Spirit to work in great power through us this week.